Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I opened this post to my closest friend, I'm not sure how I feel about her reading this. There was a freedom in anonimity that I may not get back, It's different when you write for an audience who knows you. It's also different when the audience is part of you. So new, so beautiful. Before, things were comfortably safe and my excitement was from touching the heart of the matter when I wrote. Now, well,.... now there is someone next to me, and it's always easier to hide than to step into the light. Still walking out of the cave in some respects. I know that this opens up so much. There is fertile ground in this opening. Funny how fear of freedom can suppress expression. I suspect my perspective will ultimately grow, and my expression will become bolder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home