Monday, December 12, 2005

I let a friend down. Don't believe that you can't do something wrong just because you didn't mean to do it. Sounds simple, negligence is the same as choosing to do it. You can plead for clemency, and I did. But the simple fact remains that it didn't have to go the way that it did. I should have seen it coming. I wonder if it was vindictive? Can we have a piece of our mind that cons our consciousness into forgetting where we are long enough to tip over the tea cart? Well, in a word, yes we can, but at no time can we say that we didn't plan for it to happen. The simple fact remains that someone felt hurt because of something I failed to do. I prayed, and feel forgiven, and the friendship is intact because this time someone was more noble than I. For a time I carried the friendship, not succombing to anger and spite. I took a stand for happy lives. For a moment I failed to live up to that, and it cost someone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home