Friday, December 09, 2005

Choices, choosing to see the world through the prism of your own issues or choosing to see it as it is. I give great advice to my friends and my son but can't seem be my own best friend and take my own best advice. A couple of setbacks, but the most important parts are moving forward, while others best left behind are left to their own. I wish them well. The last eight years yielded foundational changes in my life and then fizzled out. I feel like I am starting to go through some large changes again, to be a better man.
Having the awareness to build fewer damns in front of myself, I feel more energy beginning to flow.
Time to watch some favorite movies again, get some old cds out and listen to the mind I used to have, to see where I've been. Fight Club, American Beauty, and now Murderball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home